Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Infinite Wars: Wonder Woman Double

QUICK FIX DOUBLE FEATURE: Wander Woman
MONGUL versus JUSTICE LEAGUE
Infinite Crisis (DC)
Where: Infinite Crisis #1 When: December 2005
Why: Geoff Johns How: Phil Jiminez

Quick Fix...
Okay, so the lazy schedule has helped me quickly correct, but if I'm to impress the various important establishments like the BBC, and various other publishers of print and media hitting up this humble blog, I've got to hit the hard issues before they go stale.

If the feminist blogging community has been anything to go by lately, I actually probably have until about 2025 to catch this one, so maybe I'm getting in early. Alas; I'll endeavour to kill the joke no more, and get straight to the topic at hand -- Amazons Attack!

Haven't they just?

Full Article: http://secretearths.blogspot.com/2007/09/quick-fix-double-feature-wander-woman.html

No comments: